Michael Crowder Law, PLLC
At Michael Crowder Law, PLLC we are dedicated to helping people find solutions to their legal issues. We are experienced criminal defense and family law attorneys, representing individuals in a wide variety of issues in Denton County, Collin County and the surrounding Dallas-Forth area. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Being charged with a criminal offense can be life-changing. Hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side who will work for the best possible outcome is extremely important.
- Commercial driver’s license revoked or suspended after a DWI conviction and obtaining an occupational driver’s license.
- Shoplifting, burglary or theft charges
- Drug charges
- Assault or domestic violence
- Probation violation
- Criminal record expunction and non-disclosure order
We provide compassionate, knowledgeable legal advice and representation to individuals and their families in Denton, Dallas, and Collin Counties.
We assist people with difficult family law issues like:
- Divorce Ending a marriage is rarely simple, but having an experienced attorney on your side can help you rest assured that your interests are being protected.
- Child custody Our priority is to preserve the well-being of children affected by divorce. We help parents develop co-parenting plans and come to fair, reasonable child custody and visitation agreements.
- Marital Asset Division We help clients pursue fair terms for spousal maintenance, child support and property division. When these terms need to be enforced or modified, We can help people take the appropriate action to ensure that their rights are protected.
- Litigation In some cases litigation is necessary. We do not hesitate to take a matter to court. Our first priority is always reaching a fair result for our clients and/or their children, whether it is achieved in negotiations or in trial.
- High-Conflict Divorce and Family Law Disputes We are equipped to handle every situation, from an amicable divorce to a high-conflict matter involving a restraining order or other complications.
- Adoption We enjoy helping families navigate this complicated process.
A dedicated and zealous attorney can make a difference in whether a juvenile continues a life disrupted by illegal behavior or is rehabilitated and embarks on a productive life without a criminal conviction on his or her record. It can make a difference in the youth being accepted at a college, being able to pursue certain careers, and being able to vote in the future.
Lives can be ripped apart when a person is injured or a family member dies due to the negligence of another. Experienced legal representation is vital in order for you to receive all the compensation to which you are legally entitled.
No matter what the circumstances are that require you to consult an attorney, Michael Crowder Law will work diligently on your behalf. Contact us as soon as you know you need an attorney at our Denton County office in Lewisville, Texas. We serve those in Denton County, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Carrollton, and Dallas County.
Michael Crowder Law, PLLC
To learn more about our approach to family law, or to get answers to your questions about your case, I encourage you to contact me to arrange a consultation. Please call our office in Lewisville, Texas, at 469-630-9555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.